Rockdale Health SafetyNet
The Rockdale Health SafetyNet exists to promote the health and wellness of the residents of our community, especially the medically under-served, by working together to ensure access to a full range of coordinated healthcare services.
Next Health Safetynet Meeting:
Friday, December 8, 8:30 am
Program: Blue Bus Transportation Services
Rockdale Medical Center (Classroom 1 in the East Tower)
Health Safetynet Goals
- To weave a strong healthcare safetynet of medical providers, social service providers, and concerned citizens who care about the health and well being of the medically underserved/uninsured population in the Rockdale community.
- To connect the uninsured or medically underserved population in Rockdale to available healthcare resources.
- To coordinate health and wellness services and education for all Rockdale residents.
- To serve as a referral source for the Rockdale community concerning health education and indigent medical care.
- To assist the local hospital in securing alternative non-emergency medical care for the indigent population.
- To assist the uninsured or medically underserved population in Rockdale in finding medical homes.
- To assist the community in developing a non-emergency, medical transportation plan for the indigent population in Rockdale.
For more information, please contact Facie Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-761-9245.